Information om tjänsten
We are an international veterinary pharmaceutical specialist. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, sales and marketing of high quality products, exclusively for veterinarians. We are an expanding company, but with a passion to maintain our culture and focus on making a difference. We are small enough to offer a more personal approach, react to change and make decisions quickly. We are also large enough to have a full product range, technical expertise and knowledge to support our customers
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this position you are responsible for managing the customer relationships and achieve sales objectives within the designated territory. This includes:
- Sell Companion Animal Products (CAP) & Nutritional range to Veterinary practices within the defined territory.
- Achieve territory sales objectives, respecting product mix, prices and promotional offers in accordance with the Swedish business plan and budgets.
- Using company territory management and planning model to effectively cover, manage and develop the territory offering high quality service to all targeted customers defined together with the sales manager.
- Deliver campaign and service messages and follow up on all customer requirements and technical queries using all appropriate methods in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise closely with other Sales Team members & departments to ensure the full Dechra offering is represented and understood by our customers.
- Competent use of internal Customer Relationship Management system to track and monitor customer contacts, activity & ensure all relevant information changes are updated.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities as required.
- Attend and present at all Customer meetings, Congress and events & internal Dechra business meetings as required.
- Attend training programs to ensure continuous professional development and ensure skills and techniques are continually developing
YOU WILL FIT IN
- If you have developed a strong commercial focus
- If you are self-motivated – driven with an ambition to succeed
- If you are responsive and flexible to change
- If you are cooperative and have the desire to make a difference together
- If you have high emotional intelligence
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
This job might be for you when you have:
- Preferably a degree in Veterinary Medicine or a degree in another relevant subject
- Current relevant working experience in the Animal Health Industry
- Ability to develop key and beneficial relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent commercial networking approach to enable the growth of the business
- Ability to structure and organize effectively and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- You are homebased in the required region
Swedish Fluent (verbal and written)
English Preferably fluent (verbal and written)
Because we can offer you exciting challenges in an international company in growth, good development opportunities, attractive compensation & benefits, flexible working conditions and a good working environment.
- Are solution oriented and pro-active
- Love working together
- Have a ‘can do’ mentality
- Are easy to approach
- Value honesty
- Are professional
- Are able to punch above their weight
- Have the desire to win
- Have fun
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
But before you do, you need to know that you will be homebased and will be travelling most of the day visiting clients and we need you to be available for us full time (40 hours p/w). Because of the pandemic situation you will be working from home and connect to our customers on different digital platforms and telephone.
When our credentials and interests match your requirements please let us know by using the contact information down below. We are eager to talk to you about the contribution you could make to the firm and looking forward to hearing from you!
Pierre Jonsson, Sales Manager Sweden, +46(0) 706986673
Mail: email@example.com to send your application and CV.