Information om tjänsten
We are looking for Territory Manager for veterinary clinics
Location: South Sweden
Reporting to: Field Sales Manager
Why Work For Hill’s Pet Nutrition
The learning & development opportunities: You will refine your commercial mind-set and continue to learn new skills working closely with a cross-functional team giving you exposure to all local market departments.
The challenge & variety: You will operate in a fast paced operational environment, directly impacting the day-to-day performance of the business, with personal accountability for your business.
The global experience: You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, participate in global strategies with potential to develop your career internationally.
The Hill’s Pet Nutrition Values: To help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets
Hill’s Pet Nutrition is looking for a temporary Territory Manager for South Sweden (6-8 months), a territory including 100 customers. The position involves responsibility for business development and sales of Hill’s Prescription Diet, Science Plan, VetEssentials brands. This involves technical training and presentation of products to veterinarians, animal care providers and shop staff. You will also prepare commercial business development plans and programs for your customers. In addition, you will represent Hill’s at various events such as congresses and exhibitions.
- Clinic Business Development
- Develop deep knowledge of the customers’ business and organization; build a network with key decision makers / key influencers in the vet practice in the assigned territory
- Maintain regular contact with Health Care Teams and key influencers
- Provide best in class professional support (detailing, in-clinic seminars, technical training, merchandising), reaching all key stakeholders in specified practices.
- Identify opportunities in the assigned customer base and develop technical and business propositions that meet the needs of both Hill’s and the customer.
- Implement commercial activities to ensure:
- Awareness, full distribution and active endorsement by the veterinary profession of Hill’s products and services in all core disease categories.
- Rapid acceptance, endorsement and distribution of new products
- Establishment of merchandising and practice protocols to Hill’s standards
- Increase recruitment of new users to Hill’s brands (e.g. active recommendations, trial programs)
- Achieve territory sales targets
- Plan and execute call value (coverage, frequency, productivity) for the territory, based on account classification and required activities
- Timely call reports and record maintenance for the territory
- Review potential of accounts within the territory (every year)
- Promptly identify new accounts and secure strong presence and endorsement for Hill’s brands
- Maintain accurate records in the Hill’s reporting system
- Business & Financial Management
- Monitor achievement of territory objectives vs target & develops strategies to address changes in the business environment as appropriate
- Manage the assigned budget and ensure timely and accurate submission of payment requests
- Product Knowledge
- Develop and maintain high standards of knowledge in small animal nutrition, Hill’s and competitors’ products through company training and self-study
Meetings & Conferences
- Represent Hill’s at meetings/conferences e.g. Trade shows, Local and National meetings, Client Meetings, Clinic/Store Special events
- Keep abreast of trends and of competitive activity in both the veterinary profession environment and share this information with the Head Office in the appropriate forums
- Tasks and responsibilities
- The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Development of the clinic’s operations and Hill’s brands.
- Effective implementation of business and category development initiatives to achieve sales objectives.
- Implementation of plans that optimize coverage of the territory and efficient visits in order to deliver the very best service to the clinics/ stores and partners.
- Represent Hill’s Pet Nutrition at external meetings and congresses.
We are looking for a person who is ideally trained in animal care, and preferably to have sales experience in the veterinary industry, the pharmaceutical industry or in functional foods., and is located in the district.
- Relevant training or experience as a veterinarian/nurse.
- Relevant marketing experience in customer and business development is a plus.
- Goal and result oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Confident, with a positive attitude and good cooperation skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Good English skills (in both speech and writing)
We expect you to have a great drive and are looking for a challenging job in a well-known international company. In the long run, for the right person there are good opportunities to move forward in our Nordic organization.
We offer you
An exciting and outgoing position with lots of responsibility and great contact area within a customer group in strong development. You will be an important employee in a successful team with an open and informal atmosphere. We offer competitive terms of employment in accordance with the applicant’s qualifications.
Do you want to join our team?
We are continuously recruiting for this service so submit your application and resume. You are welcome to apply in Swedish and upload your resume in Swedish as well.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More information about Hill’s and the products can be found at www.hillspet.se