Information om tjänsten
Veterinarian – Sweden – PetVet-198241
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
As part of a family owned, thriving, global pharmaceutical company, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health has a growing portfolio of market leading products. We are the second largest Animal Health business globally, and there has never been a more exciting time to join this highly successful and respected animal health business.
Do you enjoy working in a positive team of talented and inspiring colleagues, and are you keen to work in the Animal Health area? Then this is your chance to join our Nordic PetVet Team, for a position based in Southern Sweden.
We are looking for an independent, entrepreneurial and proactive colleague with interest in and experience from Small Animal practice. You will be part of the PetVet Team in Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, offering support and scientific communication to both vets and colleagues in Sweden on a day-to-day basis as well as attending congresses.
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health (BIAH) Nordics is located in Copenhagen and our company language is “Nordic”. Your territory is the South of Sweden and you will be working from home, visiting the clinics in your territory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Development of product- and disease area expertise within our product range
• Responsibility for planning and execution of activities in your own area, promoting and advising on use of the Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health range for Small Animal Vets
• Congress participation – mainly in Sweden, but occasionally all over Europe
• Participation in internal meetings
• Close cooperation with the marketing department with focus on development of Swedish marketing- or scientific material
• Expect a total of up to 25 travel days/year
• A veterinary degree and experience from small animal practice
• Good communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Team player
• Outgoing and open minded
• Thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
• Willingness to travel on an occasional basis
• Commercial mindset
• Driver’s license
What we offer:
• Working from home-based location
• Freedom to plan your own time
• Attractive salary, benefits and company car
• Good opportunities for continuous professional development
• To be part of a highly dedicated, committed and professional team – with lots of room for fun and different initiatives
• Freedom to influence your own work, team projects and future strategies
If you have any questions related to the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition MIDI:
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
ROPU MIDI is a Regional Operating Unit consisting of 8 mid-sized European countries; Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and The Netherlands. MIDI is a multicultural and diverse work environment. More than 1.800 employees are striving to work together to improve lives for patients and animals in our region.
We offer new and exciting development opportunities for ambitious people with potential for more. For more information about Boehringer Ingelheim please visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com.
In order to comply with applicable export control laws, Boehringer Ingelheim periodically screens business relations (including job applicants) against sanctioned party lists (“SPL”). These checks may be performed by Boehringer Ingelheim or by any of its Affiliates. You acknowledge that Boehringer Ingelheim and/or its Affiliates will screen you against SPL and that for this purpose your personal data may be processed in relevant databases, including databases of third-party vendors that perform SPL screening for or on behalf of Boehringer Ingelheim or its Affiliates which may be located or accessible outside the EU. Boehringer Ingelheim is committed to ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data.